Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Koh Lanta



Something's up with this computer so no new photos at the moment. We think Kiwi's photo card was "quarantined" by the computer and his recent photos seem to have been lost. Major bummer, he had an incredible sunset photo that we wanted to share. This one above is no comparison but it's all we've got.

I spoke too soon in the last post. About 4 hours after I last posted I became violently ill. I'll spare you the specifics. We think it was food poisoning. After sleeping the entire day yesterday I seem to be on the mend now and can keep bread and water down. Kiwi is an excellent nurse and he took very good care of me. (Thank you Kiwi!)

No news from us really. I am still recovering and I want to feel 100% before we move on. We think our next move is either north to Koh Tao on the Gulf Coast of Thailand or we may bust a move over to Cambodia via Bangkok. We are both keen to see Cambodia & Vietnam at this point. Though the beach bumming is great, we are growing tired of the sun, sand and ice cold beer. Don't hate!

We have not forgotten about the contest, it's just been delayed due to illness.

All for now,

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment