Sunday, November 14, 2010

Koh Lanta - day 1

Hello

We've found yet another slice of paradise and we are still beach bumming in Thailand. We're now on Koh Lanta. Two ferries (each about 1.5 hours) from Phuket and you're here. The beach we're on is about 3ish km long, nothing but fine sand and turquoise ocean. The vibe here is incredibly chilled, we both really like it and think we'll return here right before we head back to Canada. At the moment I'm drinking a banana & coconut smoothie in my bikini (the rain has stopped for the moment and I'm looking at blue skies and palm trees). Kiwi is out renting a SUP for the afternoon. A tough life, I know.

We both took Dukoral before we left Canada. It's for cholera and traveler's diarrhea. I think it's working a little too well for me. I'm not experiencing the near guaranteed 10 pound weight loss I usually experience when I'm outside of Canada. My buddha belly is growing and it's full of pad thai and Chang beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment